The Commons is made possible by the organizations, institutions, projects, and other donors that contribute to its financial sustainability. We are grateful for their ongoing support.
Host and Fiscal Sponsor
Michigan State University has been advancing the common good with uncommon will for more than 165 years.
Founded in 1883, the Modern Language Association of America provides opportunities for its members to share their scholarly findings and teaching experiences with colleagues and to discuss trends in the academy.
Participating Organizations and Institutions
- Art Libraries Association/North America
- Association of University Presses
- HASTAC: Humanities, Arts, Science, and Technology Alliance and Collaboratory
- Society for Architectural Historians
Sustaining Organizations and Institutions
The following donors contributed to our 2021-22 CrowdPower campaign:
- Felicia Berryman
- Leslie Chan
- Stacey Farenthold
- Rebecca Kennison
- David Neumeyer
- Harold Reynolds
- Jonas Richter
- Charles Watkinson
- and several anonymous contributors